Pyton install Landmine

JeffP jap at iehinc.com
Fri Jan 15 16:49:22 EST 2016

Hi
I installed pyth3.5 on my Windows machine and had some complications
trying  to connect other components.
I installed to the default directory chosen by the installer but that
included a folder with an embedded space in the name. BIG NO NO!!!!

Thanks for a great tool!
Jeff

--
Jeff Petersen
Developer

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete or destroy the original message.