Writing a stream of bytes

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 11:23:43 EST 2016

On 15/01/2016 15:55, jmp wrote:
> Hi pyple !

In the UK it's "purple", a bit like "color" is wrong, it's "colour".

> I'd like to write a stream of bytes into a file. I'd like to use the
> struct (instead of bytearray) module because I will have to write more
> than bytes.

If you'd like to clarify what you mean I'm sure we could help.  "a
stream of bytes" but "have to write more than bytes" is as clear as UK
mud, which is at least always better than, say, US mud.  Unless you
don't like either, in which case it could be forked, so we could have
mud 2.8, along with RickedMud.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence