problem

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 14 14:01:39 EST 2016

On 14-1-2016 16:53, Shivam Gupta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using python 3.5.1 on my windows 8.1. The problem is that whenever i
> save any file any after that when i run it the screen just close
> immediately after i double click on python file.
>
> Thank you.

That's not a python thing, it's the way the windows console behaves. As soon as any
script or console command it executes finishes, it closes.

Either put something like this at the end of your python scripts, to keep the console open:

raw_input("press enter to exit...")

or run them from an existing console prompt instead of clicking on them.

Irmen