Create notifications in python

Shiva Upreti katewinslet626 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:21:46 EST 2016

I want to create notification box using python just like I get when battery is running low or something similar. I can do it using libnotify in linux, but I cant figure out how to do it in windows. I got some codes on internet for this like:
https://gist.github.com/wontoncc/1808234, however it didnt work on windows 10. It showed the notification icon but nothing else happened. I cant understand this code as well.
I would like to ask you how to achieve the above, and what should I learn so that I am able to understand what the code above does and learn to write it myself. Please provide learning sources if you can, because I cant understand any of it so I dont even know from where to begin.

Any help will be highly appreciated.:)