Need help with this asap.

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Tue Jan 12 07:12:43 EST 2016

ifeanyioprah--- via Python-list wrote:

> Create a class called BankAccount
> Create a constructor that takes in an integer and assigns this to a
`balance` property.
> Create a method called `deposit` that takes in cash deposit amount and
updates the balance accordingly.
> Create a method called `withdraw` that takes in cash withdrawal amount and
updates the balance accordingly. if amount is greater than balance return
`"invalid transaction"`

Return or print? You print.

> Create a subclass MinimumBalanceAccount of the BankAccount class.

I would suppose that such a MinimumBalanceAccount needs a way to specify the
minimum balance (in the initializer) and to ensure (both initially and in
the withdraw() method) that the account actually has that minimum balance.