Which Python editor has this feature?

Gordon Levi gordon at address.invalid
Mon Jan 11 03:40:51 EST 2016

jfong at ms4.hinet.net wrote:

>It lets you jump between the current cursor position and the line the upper level indentation start, something like the bracket matching in C editor. Because of Python use indentation as its code block mark, It might be helpful if we can jump between different level of it:-)

Jetbrains Pycharm has "go to start of block" and "go to end of block"
commands <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/>.

Unfortunately the free version of Pycharm does not support remote
debugging and my main use for Python is for programming a Raspberry
Pi. I use Visual Studio instead and its "go to end of block" does not
work in the Python editor
<https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/features/python-vs.aspx>.