Understanding " 'xml.etree.ElementTree.Element' does not support the buffer interface"

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Jan 10 10:19:11 EST 2016

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 02:04 am, kbtyo wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>
> I am curious to know why I receive the aforementioned message.

It is impossible to be sure from the information you have given us, since we
do not know which line of code caused the error.

Please copy and paste the ENTIRE traceback, starting from the line:

    Traceback (most recent call last)

to the end of the error message. This will (hopefully) show us which line of
your code caused the error.

--
Steven