graphs

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:26:26 EST 2016

On 7 January 2016 at 15:36, Saini, Sakshi <SSaini at creditvalleyca.ca> wrote:
> I  have a complex dataset and I wish to write a code to create different graphs from it. I was wondering if it is possible for Python/ matplotlib/ seaborn to return a cumulative or mean distribution bar graph based on values in your dataset?

I'm sure that it is although I don't fully understand what you mean.

> E.g. I have a certain volume in m3 for each rainfall event in mm, and I wish to plot the total volume OR average volume for different rainfall depths; somewhat like the following:

This image didn't come through:

> [cid:image002.jpg at 01D14937.476CB2F0]

This is a text-based mailing list/newsgroup so images will not generally work.

> Any tips please?

Which part are you unsure about? Do you know how to write and run a
Python script? Do you know how to use matplotlib? If you can show some
code that does something similar to what you want then I'm sure
someone can suggest how to change it to do what you want.

--
Oscar