(Execution) Termination bit, Alternation bit.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:59:08 EST 2016

> Should be easy to turn that somewhat pseudo code into python code ! :)

If it is so easy, why won't you do it?

Not sure why, I use SikuliX and it's kinda buggy and slow, and I also had
little time, it's also pretty trivial and I doubt you guys will have a
solution that will actually work, so it's time wasted most likely.

However I will not let the missing of code be an excuse for you guys and
gals :) So here is the code.

It may also clearify some things cause some were already confused by the
simple conditions it seems ! ;) :)

# Begin of Code

Condition1 = True
Condition2 = True