PyFladesk :: create GUI apps by Python and HTML, CSS and Javascript.

jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Jan 7 22:54:45 EST 2016

I would definitely like to try out something like this - I am primarily
a web developer, and, partly since am 100% blind, any form of GUI design
is at times an issue for me, whereas I have been working with HTML
markup layouts for almost 20 years now, but, which versions of python
should this work with, and, what does it actually then use to
generate/handle GUI interface? Ask since, some of the GUI frameworks are
not too accessible themselves.

Also, downloaded both the main master, and the RSS reader master images,
but, both python 2.7 and python 3.4 tell me that they have no urllib2,
and under 3.4, pip install can't find it either..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA