We will be moving to GitHub

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 2 19:34:40 EST 2016

On 01/01/2016 19:39, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> Please see
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/core-workflow/2016-January/000345.html
>
> This should encourage developers at all levels to help out, such that
> the list of open issues on the bug tracker falls drastically.

One thing that I forgot is that if nobody responds to something on the
bug tracker, then nothing happens.  As I write there are 516 issues with
only one message.  Obviously some can be discarded as e.g. they are
place holders for core devs, but it certainly leaves a large number that
give the OP the impression that they are an irrelevance.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence