Example for Multiple and Multilevel Inheritance

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 1 14:32:25 EST 2016

On 01/01/2016 19:16, PythonLearner wrote:
> Hello All,
> I'm new to this group.
> I'm looking for examples for Multiple and Multilevel Inheritance without the use of super().
> Thanks
> An Avid Python Learner

Please tell us what you're trying to achive, as without super() you'll
be throwing DRY right out of the window.

You might like to read this, noting especially the first line "If you
aren’t wowed by Python’s super() builtin, chances are you don’t really
know what it is capable of doing or how to use it effectively.".

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence