[Off-topic] Requests author discusses MentalHealthError exception

Mario R. Osorio nimbiotics at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 23:11:11 EST 2016

On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 4:39:12 AM UTC-5, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> The author of Requests, Kenneth Reitz, discusses his recent recovery from a
> MentalHealthError exception.
>
> http://www.kennethreitz.org/essays/mentalhealtherror-an-exception-occurred
>
> Although the connection to Python is only quite slim, I found it fascinating
> to read.
>

> --
> Steven

Live and let live, but DO learn from other's experiences in the mean time otherwise, your life has been wasted.

If you are one of those "hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings", good for you! but I think he made it very clear that is NOT what he should have been into.

Larry, you seem to know nothing about the mental health system(s) and might actually be in desperate need for help.

I myself have been helped A LOT with the right combination of psychologists, psychiatric doctors and medication.

You just have to be careful when selecting those professionals.

Larry ... just get a life ... for yourself.

(OH, and avoid new age and the such!!)