Help

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Feb 29 10:49:02 EST 2016

On 2016-02-29, Joel Goldstick <joel.goldstick at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 7:53 AM, <tomwilliamson115 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks. If a word appears more than once how would I bring back both
>> locations?
>
> This is not generally a free coding service.  Fortunately for you Tom,
> Jacob was kind enough to do your homework for you.  The problem with doing
> someone's homework for them is that they don't learn anything.

And thus don't compete for the good jobs with us who did learn things.

At least in theory.

In real life they often still graduate and get hired anyway, get put
in the cubicle next to you, and you spend half your time cleaning up
after them.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! NEWARK has been
                                  at               REZONED!!  DES MOINES has