Computational Chemistry Analysis

Feagans, Mandy af154 at evansville.edu
Wed Feb 24 20:01:09 EST 2016

Dear Python,

Hi! I am a student interested in conducting computational analysis of protein-ligand binding for drug development analysis. Recently, I read of an individual using a python program for their studies of protein-ligand binding. As I have been reading about Python programs, however, all I have been able to find are programs that use the python script (i.e. Autodock). I was hoping to see if there were any programs specifically run through the python programming that ran similar analysis to Autodock?

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Thank you,

Mandy Feagans