[Python-ideas] How the heck does async/await work in Python 3.5

王珺 wjun77 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:40:44 EST 2016

I think this is possible if I understand what happens under the hood.
I wonder how event loop and async io functions such as
asyncio.open_connection cooperate to do async io in one thread. Maybe it
exploits low-level details and is OS or even device specific. I think I
should take a look at the source code when I have time.