[Python-ideas] How the heck does async/await work in Python 3.5

Tem Pl rtempl31 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:39:29 EST 2016

Here are some concurrency benchmarks for python vs other languages.

https://github.com/atemerev/skynet/pull/53

Is there something wrong with this implementation?

"Hope I suck at coroutines, because the results are abysmal.

I get around 63s on my i5 MacBook Air Early 2015. For reference, the go
version got around 700ms with GOMAXPROCS=4 and 1.7s with GOMAXPROCS=1 on
this same machine."