PyQt5 not found from Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 11:27:22 EST 2016

On 21/02/2016 15:43, Arie van Wingerden wrote:
> Python 3.5.1 installed in default Windows folder here:
>    C:\Users\Arie\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32
>
> PyQt5 installed - it creates a folder c:\Python34
>
> In the Python REPL i try:
>     from PyQt5 import QtCore
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> ImportError: No module named 'PyQt5'
>
> So i guess Python does not see the QT stuff.
>
> What can i do about it?
>
> TIA

There isn't a PyQt5 for Python 3.5 as I discovered about six hours ago
when I did exactly what you've just done :)  Assuming that you get a
version of PyQt that matches with a Python version, I'd assume that
you'd drop it into the appropriate lib\site-packages, but I'll happily
stand corrected on that one.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence