[STORY-TIME] THE BDFL AND HIS PYTHON PETTING ZOO

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:07:23 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> WxPython is not ported either, much to my chagrin.

If wxPython "Classic" had just been ported to Python 3, I'm sure it
would be all done by now. But it was decided to rebuild wxPython from
the ground up instead.

Last I've heard, people generally seem to consider Phoenix beta-ready.
I understand that it's slow-going though because there's basically
only one maintainer and he has a day job.