Not intalling

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 16 17:27:20 EST 2016

SoNu KuMaR <sonulaldeepak at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to install the latest version of python . First time it
> didn't install successfully ,i tried again now it have installed but
> not working.

What exactly did you try? What details about the host can you describe
so we know what may be peculiar to the problem?

> I'm sending screenshot and log file. I tried reinstallation again and
> again but result is same.

You will need to copy and paste the actual text; graphic images are not
suitable for this forum.

--
 \       “The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. |
  `\           The pessimist fears it is true.” —J. Robert Oppenheimer |