[Glitch?] Python has just stopped working

Theo Hamilton theohamilton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:19:19 EST 2016

I woke up two days ago to find out that python literally won't work any
more. I have looked everywhere, asked multiple Stack Overflow questions,
and am ready to give up. Whenever I run python (3.5), I get the following
message:

Fatal Python error: Py_initialize: unable to load the file system codec
ImportError: No module named 'encodings'

If there's anything you know that I could do to fix this, then please tell
me. I've tried uninstalling and reparing, so it's not those. Thanks!