Does anyone here use wxGlade on Linux?

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Thu Feb 11 09:29:04 EST 2016

I am trying out wxGlade on Linux, version 0.7.1 of wxGlade on xubuntu
15.10.

I have already written something using wxPython directly so I have the
basics (of my Python skills and the environment) OK I think.

I am having a lot of trouble getting beyond the first hurdle of
creating a trivial Python GUI with wxGlade.  Some of the problem is no
doubt that I'm unfamiliar with the interface but I seem to repeatedly
get to a situation where the interface won't respond to mouse clicks
(though the main menu items still work, I can Exit OK for instance).

Is wxPython still buggy or is it really just down to my lack of
familiarity with it?

--
Chris Green
·