newbie. how can i solve this looping problem?

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:49:18 EST 2016

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 5:49 AM, <asdasdqeqe at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://pastebin.com/Khrm3gHq
>
> for the code above, everytime it scraps off tweets and loads the next 13
> tweets, it'll re-run through the previous scrapped tweets before recording
> the new ones. I'm up to 700 over tweets and it'll keep re-running the
> previous 700 before adding the final 13 to the list. I'm looking at a few
> thousand tweets so it'll slow down as the tweets get more and more. Any
> idea how i can stop it from going over the previous tweets and just add the
> last few?
>
> how can i get this line
> elem =
> WebDriverWait(driver,10).until(EC.visibility_of_element_located((By.CSS_SELECTOR,lastTweetCss)))
> to move on further in the code if it doesn't find anything after waiting
> for 10 sec?
> --

I can't answer your question, but to make it easier for someone who can,
put your code in your question, edit out all the code that has nothing to
do with your question, show what you get, and what you want.  If you get a
traceback, copy and paste it in the qeustion

Good luck

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com/stats/birthdays