Handling Print Events

Malik Brahimi mbrahimi02 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:45:07 EST 2016

Hello guys,

So basically, a print job (.SPL file) is generated during local spooling as
soon as a document is requested to print. I do NOT want to handle this
event.

I want to trigger a callback function as soon as a print job reaches a
print server regardless of whether it begins to immediately print there or
not. Essentially, even on a high volume network, I want to catch the even
in which the print job reaches the print server, not the event in which the
print job is initially created.

Is there anyway to do that with Python? I would also like to get the JobId
of said print job as this event is caught.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35228080/print-servers-and-triggering-callbacks
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34519642/received-print-job-python

Thanks,

Malik