Issues with to run python

Dánisa Andrea Alejo García alejod.a at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:10:38 EST 2016

Dear Technician,

 I am writing to you because I have downloaded Python,I have followed all the instructions, but for some reason I am  unable to use it.

I am sending to you a  screen shot, so in that way you can have an idea  of what is going on. I have already  repaired and modified, but all the time I am back to the same screen, that shows the same different options that can appreciate on the screen shot that I am sending to you. Those options are :

Modify

Repair

Uninstall

I will like to have some feedback and further instructions if they are need it.

Thanks for your time.

Danisa Andrea Alejo Northeastern University
Cellphone number: 617-431-0280