Exception handling for socket.error in Python 3.5/RStudio

Shaunak Bangale shaunak.bangale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:15:50 EST 2016

I do have the initiation command defined. Just that I am not allowed to
make the username, pwd public.

I am absolutely sure I am running the same code. Now opened the same file
with Python 3.5 shell and I get following error:

   from _ssl import RAND_status, RAND_egd, RAND_add
ImportError: cannot import name 'RAND_egd'

I am new to coding and this code has been borrowed from an online source
but I can see same code working on mac+Rstudio+python combo.

Salute your patience.

Sincerely,