Multiprocess videoplayer

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:25:10 EST 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 2:45 AM,  <mdelamo90 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have coded a program with python and vlc that plays some videos, but whenever I try to play 3 videos at once, Windows closes the program, I'm guessing that the reason is that one process can't play 3 videos at once (but I don't really know).

My suspicion would be that some uncaught exception is being raised and
killing the whole process.

Since this is a GUI program, are you running it with python.exe or
pythonw.exe? Are you running it from the command line or launching it
from the Windows GUI? If you're not running it from a command prompt
window, try doing that in order to capture any exception output.