problem in installing python

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:47:53 EST 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Salony Permanand <salony.permanand at gmail.com
> wrote:

> hello sir,
> During working on python I need urllib2 for my python version 2.7.11.
> Kindly provide me address from where to download it..
> Thanking you.
>
> Hello Salony,

Since this is a new question, its best to start a new thread with a new
title.  You may also want to drop the 'hello sir' greeting.  Yes, mostly
males here, but some very active women also contribute here.  A simple
hello will suffice

As to urllib2, it is included in python so do this in your program:

import urllib2

You may find that the third party library 'requests' is easier to use

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com/stats/birthdays