Install Error

Barrie Taylor taylorbarrie at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 16:55:59 EST 2016

Hi,

I am attempting to install and run Python3.5.1 on my Windows machine.

After installation on launching I am presented the attached error message.
It reads:
'The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.'
Needless to say, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ad repairing the program a number of times to no avail.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Barrie Taylor