problem in installing python

eryk sun eryksun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:25:20 EST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 12:57 AM, Salony Permanand
<salony.permanand at gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded different version of python but no one is installed on my pc
> because of same installation error each time having error code 2203.

2203 may be a Windows Installer error [1]. If so, the error message
has the following template:

    Database: [2]. Cannot open database file. System error [3].

Please provide the "System error", since it may help to determine why
the installer can't open the file. Possibly an anti-virus program is
interfering, in which case temporarily disabling it may solve the
problem.

[1]: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa372835