Problem with 'requests' module

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:59:28 EST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 12:16 AM, Mohamed Nedal
<Mohamed_Nedal at science.helwan.edu.eg> wrote:

> I'm learning Python and I'm using Python 3.5.1 Shell to write some code using 'requests' module, but I get this error when I run the code: ImportError: No module named 'requests'
>

> Could you please tell me how to fix this issue?

The module you're looking for isn't part of the Python standard
library - it's a third-party module. You'll need to install it using
'pip'. Exactly how you go about doing this depends on your platform
and how you're using Python, but it's most likely going to involve
running this shell command:

python3 -m pip install requests

ChrisA