OT: Re: learning and experimenting python.

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Dec 31 19:49:51 EST 2016

mm0fmf wrote:
> Username einstein, asking bizarre questions, short responses with no
> included context. if this isn't trolling I'm a Dutchman.

I don't think he's trolling, I think he's using some kind of
forum interface (Google Groups?) that displays whole threads
together, making quoting less necessary.

He seems to be under the impression that he will be able to
delete all his trivial posts later, and no harm will have
been done.

To einstein1410: You will *not* be able to delete those posts,
because they are being gatewayed to various archived mailing
lists and news groups. You may be able to make them disppear
from your view of the group, but they will remain in those
archives.

--
Greg