Problem with running python 3.6.0 on a 32 bit windows 7 ultimate operating system.

Sagar Utlas sagar.utlas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:53:37 EST 2016

I am new to python, I've been using C++ as as a student till last 3 years.
To expand my knowledge, I installed Python 3.6.0 and when tried to open it,
a pop up window appeared saying- "The program can't start because
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
I tried repairing the software using the setup, but again it was the same.
What else can I do to run Python on my system.