learning and experimenting python.

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:06:25 EST 2016

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 6:05 PM,  <einstein1410 at gmail.com> wrote:
> But in his website, he recommended that post your questions here, he will answer it.
> But still as you told me I will send him an personal e-mail.

This is a good place for asking questions about Python, but you should
know that Guido himself doesn't usually post here.

> And if this is unimportant, as you thought, then you must not be the part of this group. This group is to share knowledge, nott for deciding what is trivia and what's not.

The information that you're asking for has no practical utility, hence
trivia. I wasn't passing judgment on your question; I was trying to
explain why it's unlikely that anybody would know the answer.

> My all posted messages will be deleted within 1 hour.

What makes you think that? This is an unmoderated Usenet group. The
only reason anything ever gets deleted from the archives is if it's
libelous spam. This is also distributed as a mailing list, and once
the email goes out, there's no unsending it.