learning and experimenting python.

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:18:47 EST 2016

On 12/30/2016 04:26 PM, einstein1410 at gmail.com wrote:
> That's not the answer.
> If you don't have answer, please don't answer like this, because that will confuse others also.

I don't believe anyone will be confused.

Clearly there's no answer that you understand, or one that would satisfy
you.  There could be good reasons for choosing >>>.  Or there could be
no reason at all.  Maybe Guido liked the > but to make it a bit more
unique, made it >>>.  Maybe he had a dream and saw >>> in the sky.  Or
maybe he just got the idea from xkcd.  Why does this matter?  We've
given you a plethora of rationale and possible ideas why it is this way.
 Just pick one, any one, and there's your answer.