learning and experimenting python.

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:01:14 EST 2016

On Dec 30, 2016 4:42 PM, <einstein1410 at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I am not confusing you all, rather I thought that this is the best
place to solve any doubts, soy only question for you is

Why python uses >>> instead of >, or any other special characters?
Do you know about this, if yes then please answer it.
I will be so much thankful of you.

The answers you've already received are the best you're likely to get here.
Nobody knows exactly why because the question is about unimportant trivia.
If you really want to know you could ask Guido (if he even remembers the
reason) and then you can be the expert.