Parse a Wireshark pcap file

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:00:02 EST 2016

On 2016-12-27, 1991manish.kumar at gmail.com <1991manish.kumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a pcap file, I want to parse that file & fetch some
> information like Timestamp, Packet Size, Source/Dest IP Address,
> Source/Dest Port, Source/ Dest MAC address.

I've been using pylibpcap for ages.  It's a bit old, but still works
fine for me:

 https://sourceforge.net/projects/pylibpcap/

There's also pypcap:

 https://github.com/pynetwork/pypcap

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Now KEN and BARBIE
                                  at               are PERMANENTLY ADDICTED to