python3 - set '\n\n' as the terminator when writing a formatted LogRecord

iMath redstone-cold at 163.com
Fri Dec 30 02:47:48 EST 2016

Is it possible to set '\n\n' as the terminator when writing a formatted LogRecord to a stream by changing the format parameter of logging.basicConfig?

I know it is possible using the terminator attribute of StreamHandler class to implement this, I just wonder Is it possible to achieve this feature by changing the format parameter? I am not familiar with the format string language