Parse a Wireshark pcap file

1991manish.kumar at gmail.com 1991manish.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:46:52 EST 2016

I have a pcap file, I want to parse that file & fetch some information like Timestamp, Packet Size, Source/Dest IP Address, Source/Dest Port, Source/ Dest MAC address.

I am trying this in Django.

other that Source/ Dest Port details, I am able to fetch everything.
Please tell me how I can get port details from pcap file.

This is my python code: https://github.com/manishkk/pcap-parser/blob/master/webapp/views.py

Thanking you in advance