Another security question

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:24:16 EST 2016

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Steve D'Aprano
<steve+python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> By the way, thanks for raising this interesting question! This is exactly
> the sort of thing that the secrets module is supposed to make a "no
> brainer", so I expect that it will get a password hash function.

+1. Please can we see something like Werkzeug's functions added?
They're the no-brainer option for anything that already has Werkzeug
as a dependency (eg Flask apps), and if that were in the stdlib,
they'd be the no-brainer option for 3.7+ programs.

Should I take this to -ideas?

ChrisA