Best attack order for groups of numbers trying to destroy each other, given a victory chance for number to number attack.

skybuck2000 at hotmail.com skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:07:28 EST 2016

Hmmm now I think the lookup table cannot work... at least not for the dynamic one... where health is subtracted...

The ships have a certain health... and not just an alive/dead status...

The way they and the enemy attack each other will probably influence the outcome of battle... and for the next round ships will have different health status... so just dead/alive is not enough...

Also pre-computing the table for all 4 or more rounds seems not possible because this again depends on what the enemy was doing...

So I don't think there is a way around the full 24^8 calculations...

Hmmm to bad...