OT - "Soft" ESC key on the new MacBook Pro

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:59:42 EST 2016

> +1 for knowing where CTRL should be.
Bonus +1 for having used an ASR33.

;-)

I'm sure I must have used an ASR33, but can't recall what it might have
been connected to. I do remember using card punch machines for IBM 360
input in 1972 at USC, and toggling front panel switches for binary input on
a PDP-11 in one engineering class in grad school at Iowa. Hand assembling
your program isn't terrific fun.

With this polar vortex going on, I'm not sure when I'll have the cojones to
brave the weather for an otherwise unnecessary trip to the Apple Store.

Skip