OT - "Soft" ESC key on the new MacBook Pro

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Wed Dec 14 12:40:51 EST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:06:45 -0600, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> I know this isn't a Python-specific question, but
[snip]
> Yes, I know I can use C-[ or the Alt key instead of ESC.

I know this isn't the sort of answer you wanted, but . . .

Train your fingers to use C-[.  I did, decades ago, because the darn
escape key kept changing places from one keyboard to the next.  Combined
with the ease with which one can remap the CTRL key to a familiar place,
C-[ has been a blessing.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.