Is there a replement for bsddb in python3?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Dec 9 23:58:16 EST 2016

clvanwall <clvanwall at gmail.com> writes:

> I found that bsddb module was removed from Python3.  Is there a
> replacement for it?

The ‘dbm’ library is what you need now, I believe
<URL:https://docs.python.org/3/library/dbm.html>.

    dbm is a generic interface to variants of the DBM database […]
    There is a third party interface to the Oracle Berkeley DB.

--
 \       “Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a |
  `\    religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.” |