Detect Linux Runlevel

Wildman best_lay at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 17:34:33 EST 2016

On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 23:59:48 +0200, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:

> Wildman <best_lay at yahoo.com>:
>> Thanks but I knew about systemctl. As I already said my goal is to do
>> it without the use of an external program.
>
> Inspect:

> In particular:
>
>    get_state_one_unit()

Too bad I don't speak C.  I am an amateur programmer and most or all
my experience has been with assembly and various flavors of BASIC,
including VB and PowerBASIC.  I did look over the code but I guess
I'm just a rebel without a clue. <g>

> Then, proceed to:

> Marko

Even if I could ‎figure this out, I can't depend on systemd being
installed.  The way things are going that may change tho.  I have
bookmarked the pages for possible future use.

Thank you, I do appreciate your post.

--
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453
The cow died so I don't need your bull!