How to properly retrieve data using requests + bs4 from multiple pages in a site?

Juan C. juan0christian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:14:09 EST 2016

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Juan C. <juan0christian at gmail.com> wrote:
> It works, but it has a big issue: it gets all data from all
units/courses/assignments at the same time, and this isn't very useful as I
don't care about data from units from 1-2 years ago. How can I change the
logic so it just gets the data I need at a given moment? For example, I may
need to dump data for an entire unit, or just one course, or maybe even
just one assignment. How can I achieve this behavior? Another "issue", I
feel like handing my 'session' that I instantiated at user.py to program,
then unit, then course and then assignment is a poor design, how can I make
it better?

> Any other suggestions are welcome.

Oh, forgot to tell, I'm using Python 3.5.2 x64.