Multimeter USB output

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 15:52:05 EDT 2016

On 08/30/2016 04:01 AM, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:21:05 -0700
> Larry Hudson via Python-list <python-list at python.org> wrote:
>> I remember it well.  It's what I used to initially learn C.  I'm a
>> completely self-taught, hobby programmer.  Been around since the MITS
>> Altair.  How many remember that beast??
>
> Remember it and still have it in the basement.

Mine is stuffed into the back of a closet.   :-)

It was still working when I stored it, but I don't think I could remember how to bring it up
again.  As I recall, you had to set the starting memory address via the front-panel switches —
but the details have long since evaporated from my memory.   :-(

--
      -=- Larry -=-