Raw Data from Website

adam.j.kerr at gmail.com adam.j.kerr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:28:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am hoping someone is able to help me.

Is there a way to pull as much raw data from a website as possible. The webpage that I am looking for is as follows: http://www.homepriceguide.com.au/Research/ResearchSeeFullList.aspx?LocationType=LGA&State=QLD&LgaID=632

The main variable that is important is the "632" at the end, by adjusting this it changes the postcodes. Each postcode contains a large amount of data. Is there a way this all able to be exported into an excel document?

Any help with this would be amazing.

Thank you.

Adam