DED processing

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:47:12 EDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Larry Martell <larry.martell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Gary Sublett <gsublett46 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have to go out for a while, so for DED processing two options from
>> my end:
>>
>> 1. Process as you all have been in the past for now.  If you all do
>> this, the records that have not been mailed prior to the latest list
>> are contained in a MailManage Job name DED_master.  If you chose to
>> process as in the past, these records should be exported to a
>> spreadsheet and added to whatever new file you have for today.
>>
>> 2. I can come in tomorrow morning at about 9:00 and walk Greg thru
>> the way I process the DED job.
>>
>> Let me know.
>
> I think you should let Greg know. What if you get hit by a bus, or win
> the lottery?

DED Processing Disclaimer: This e-mail (and files transmitted with it)
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, then you have received this e-mail
by mistake and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this e-mail and its file attachments is prohibited; please print
this email out on minimum 100 GSM paper, cross-cut shred it, burn the
remains, and send the ashes back to the sender. Failure to do so will
result in the internet police being informed of your IP address,
street address, ICBM address, and t-shirt size.

ChrisA