type lookuperror

meInvent bbird jobmattcon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:43:50 EDT 2016

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 5:37:32 AM UTC+8, Lawrence D’Oliveiro wrote:
> On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 3:10:26 AM UTC+12, Chris Angelico wrote:
> > What the OP was looking for was "I want my program to be able to debug
> > itself". That means the program has to be smart enough to figure out
> > its own problems.
>
> Maybe it is, it just doesn’t agree with you on what those problems are. ;)

a company which write siri in iphone, has already wrote a program
which can write program itself after the program talks with users

it seems possible,

i find many default function when using dir(function) to see
so i guess that these default functions in openstack have its existence reason which i guess for program itself.

how to append a function or code in runtime in python?